ATTENTION ALL U.K. BUYERS - PLEASE READ OUR REVISED SHIPPING POLICY BEFORE PURCHASING!
DOUBLE CROSS - DEFX LIMITED EDITION RUN.
$45.00 USD Sold Out
LIMITED EDITION RUN! ONCE THEY'RE GONE... THAT'S IT!
This is a special edition special offer. First come first serve.
This is our take on a dual Rat project. Yes... that's right. Two Rats under the same roof. What separates this from any other Rat project is that we have managed to source a limited supply of LH2108 chips. It's two LM108's combined into a single package. The LM108 is the MIL-Spec version of the LM308, the bigger, tougher brother of the LM308 if you will. Same performance spec's, but higher tolerance ratings. If your next gig is going to be in a war zone, this chip will take what you can dish out.
Each project will include;
- One (1) beautifully appointed black on gold PCB. While the two circuits are totally separate, they both run through a single LH2108. You can run them individually, in stereo, or if your cheese happens to slide off your cracker, in series. Either side offers the standard controls found on any Rat, but there are additional gain and clipping options found on both sides, which include;
- Various post clipping options (germanium/silicon/LED) on both sides.
- Feedback loop clipping options (MOSFET/germanium, LED, or none) on side B.
- Turbo mode post resistors option on side A, and finally
- Reutz mod gain adjust (both sides).
- Millennium II bypass switching on both sides.
- One (1) LH2108. This will run until our limited supply of LH2108 is exhausted. There is so much mojo oozing out of this chip, it sounds good just looking at it.
- Tracked shipping worldwide.
DUE TO THE RARITY OF THE LH2108, SHIPPING FOR THIS PACKAGE ONLY WILL BE TRACKED WORLDWIDE, HENCE THE ADDED SHIPPING EXPENSE. WE CANNOT SHIP THESE VIA LETTER MAIL.
DISCLAIMER!!! (Please read carefully, absorb into your brain, and understand)
- This is a first come, first served, until there are no more, project.
- Don't flood us with requests for pre-sale set asides. It's not gonna happen.
- Each LH2108 is physically tested for complete operational performance before they are shipped. This is done using our own validation build as the test bench. Once they are shipped however, we are no longer responsible for them. They will be shipped using proper formed anti-static plastic IC packaging.
- Because this is a board and IC package, additional packaging requirements are necessary. As such, apart form our general shipping policies, additional shipping costs are inevitable.
- We cannot stress this enough... if you're just starting out, take a pass on this project. WE DO NOT HAVE EXTRA LH2108's KICKING AROUND, so if you mess it up... it's your problem.
- Finally, if we happen to source more veritable (read "not fake") LH2108 in the future, we'll revive this offer. If not... too bad. In any case, we'll post a head's up on our Facebook page if more become available.